Fandom: The Vampire Diaries
Rating: PG-13 (for the usual CW stuff: language, violence, references to sexual content)
Summary: The night before he leaves for college, Jeremy fears he’ll lose the friendship he has with Tyler - and instead, learns that he had absolutely nothing to worry about in the first place.
As Tyler sliced the cake (a red velvet one, with Congratulations Jeremy! scrawled in neat cream-cheese icing) for them, Jeremy couldn’t help musing about just how drastically his life had changed.
If someone had told Jeremy a few years ago that Tyler Lockwood - the jerk jock who had fought him multiple times freshman year- would become his closest confidante and roommate, Jeremy would have laughed at their face. Tyler wasn’t supposed to have wormed his way into Jeremy’s heart; Tyler wasn’t supposed to remember the little details; and Tyler especially wasn’t supposed to waste his money on art supplies, because he’d even bought Jeremy a new sketchbook and Prismacolors as a farewell present.
"Here," Tyler had said, handing over Jeremy a plate as he sliced two more pieces for himself and Matt. "The man of the hour deserves it first, yeah?"
Klaus telling him that he had intended to kill Jeremy…
Klaus telling him that human life is just a means to an end…
and for the first time you can actually see the gears starting to tick over, see Tyler actually realizing that Klaus really has got him under his thumb.
- Tyler fucking Jeremy can breaking compulsion.
- Jeremy sucking off Tyler can break the siring.
- Tyler must always be on top unless drunk. Then Jeremy gets dibbs.
- Tyler is the only guy allowed near Jeremy’s dick.
- Jeremy is the only guy allowed ear Tyler’s dick.
- In the Jyler household, Tuesday nights are Terror Movie Tuesdays. Thus meaning Jeremy gets to embarass Tyler with Werewolf movies
- Jeremy must use puppy jokes as often as appropriate and at will.
- Tyler might be a dog, but he’s Jeremy’s dog.
- Jokes involving the lyrics to Duran Duran’s Hungry Like The Wolf and Scandal’s The Warrior are always in good taste.
What else have y’all got? Reblog and add your own!
top ten bromances without the ‘b’. michael trevino and steven r mcqueen.